Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

A little hello to all!

Ok, this is it. The first post to, hopefully, many more to come :). This is a first for me but since there are so many awesome cooking blogs out there, I thought I could give this a try!

I love to cook. It really is a passion. One of my greatest wishes would be to attend a professional culinary school. Although, many would debate that I don't actually need the classes, I find it would be an amazing way for learning new techniques and meeting other people that share my passion. Let's face it. These days, our generation (80s kids) doesn't take a fancy to cooking and would rather go to a restaurant or buy some "premade" meals. I, on the other hand, love starting from scratch.

I have many winning recipes in my portfolio and sure hope I'll be able to share them all. I got some Spanish friends cooking good old Pâté Chinois (Canadian Sheppard's Pie) and my mom cooking paella. I just love when I can inspire people to cook some of dishes I once cooked for them. Spaniards always say that I am more spanish than them since I can cook almost any spanish dish. I just love it! The Spanish culture revolves around food, making it paradise for me here :)

Ok, so enough about me and let's get cooking! Since I actually took pictures of saturday's brunch, I'll post later the recipes I used to make my first Eggs Benedictine. Yummy and felt just like home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment