Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

A Perfect Appetizer

I love making these little devils when I am having a party. David's birthday was at the beginning of August (yes... I have recipes from then waiting to post....) and these just flew away. And they are SO simple to make! My mom used to do them all the time as well and I took her little touch with me to Spain. Maple syrup :)

Since it was for David's party, I had many plates going so I guess my camera was forgotten at times.

Maple Bacon wrapped Sausages


Ingredients:

50 mini hot dog sausages
25 bacon slices
maple syrup


Cut the bacon slices in half.

Wrap a bacon half arond a sausage and, using a toothpick, hold it in place. Continue with all the sausages.

Place them onto a baking pan.


Drizzle some maple syrup on the bacon wrapped sausages.

Broil in the oven until golden.

Flip the sausages around to get a nice crispy look on both sides.

And there you have it! Super easy, super good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment