Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Best Ever Banana Bread

Here is another one from my awesome recipe book! This one is from my Aunt Nathalie and has been a family favorite for ages. My grandma, aunts and Mom often make this recipe so I just had to share it with all of you.

Simple and freaking good!!!

Banana Bread


Ingredients:

3 ripe bananas
1 egg
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup Chocolate chips or nuts as desired


Heat oven at 180C.

Mash the bananas in a large bowl.


Add the egg, slightly beaten and sugar.


Mix.

Add the melted butter.


Mix.

In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.

Using a spoon to mix, add 1/3 of the flour mixture to the wet mixture.


Add another 1/3 and mix.


Add the remaining 1/3.


Mix well but do not overstir.

Add the chocolate chips.


Grease a loaf pan.

Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.


Cook for 45 minutes.

There you have it.

Enjoy :)




1 comment:

  1. I will definitely have to try this! I have a freezer full of bananas just waiting to be baked! :)

    ReplyDelete